Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Teamsite DCR java parser


Working with teamsite DCRs is painful. This is my attempt to make it a little bit less painful.

I made this program in order to make it easier to edit and parse teamsite data capture records. I should have done this a long time ago, and actually this is the first step towards freeing myself from OpenDeploy.

Anyway, here is the code for the parser:



Note: The code above does not yet truly support replicants, as in, you cant say 'give me the 3rd text field from the 2nd replicant..' unless you can figure out the xpath for it, which somewhat defeats the purpose of having a DCR parser.


Here is a driver class that uses my parser in order to do something silly.



in order to use this parser you will need the following libs:
- JDOM
- JAXEN

No comments:

Post a Comment